This computer keepiadhj aoaha keeps glitching.
Ever since our Tech was murdered, the computers and tvs and radio systems have been really 219293645728372667381736351373616363771 screwed up, <---see what I mean?
4789753678
Sorry.
We're still in the freezer, but the battle is over...sort of
571736351
1437452
8392746828474829238476288771028
657898765434567898765432927458ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR
SORRY AGAIN, CAPS LOCK STUCK!
never mind, fixed it.
Yes, so the battle is sort of over. We've run out of crazy people medicine, so the mentally DISTURBED people are
864392947
raging around again, sorry.
It's safest for everyone to be in here. It's not cold anymore, just refreshingly cool and quiet.
Since 8563829387100;;;;;;; the electricity stopped working, the heaters and air conditioning stopped working, since our tech was kill209468197 killed in the battle couldn't fix them, at first it was crazy cold, so we all went into one place and sealed off the cold parts, but now it is too hot.
So the
96678321;;;;;;;;::::ERROR
freezer is just cool, not cold. It's the best place for the sick and wounded, the sick to break their fever, the wounded to keep the wounds from 968972;;;;;;;fester;;;;; festering.
I've gotten sick as well, so I may have to remove myself from the premises and appoint someone else as medicine for a bit. Only problem?
I'm the only one who knows ahsfouaoy08765432345678 about any of this stuff.
123456987654832680612347645678987656787654567
657483920
65748392046738291
6835
Tech;
mostly dead, joined other teams
order and 68 =1536;; court;
some dead, Clover still alive
Guards etc..:
Mostly dead, personal guard still alive
56789
~Flame
Food56789
and Med89767icine for NOW
No comments:
Post a Comment